Jameson {Clovis, NM newborn photography}

I first met Bianca at a Matilda Jane party I held back at the beginning of the year, I'm so happy she wanted me to do her newborn session! I had my friend Summer from SHOOKE Photography come along and assist, Summer is a couples photographer. Loves shooting engagements and weddings so if your looking for someone like that hit her up! When we first stepped into the clients home i think both of our mouths must of dropped open! This house looked like it came straight out of a celebrity magazine or something! Total AWESOMENESS everywhere! I normally bring along a few baskets/crates etc to use as props but I could of just left them at home because everywhere you looked there was some kind of amazing vintage bowl or bucket or crate. It was so beautiful! I joked I would gladly pay her to do sessions in her house lol it was that amazing! I had such a great time meeting your family Bianca, thank you so much for inviting us into your home!